(Last Updated On: July 3, 2018)
The tour in the afternoon: visit a Zoroastrian temple, natural water spring, salt lake and after that, you watch the sunset from the sand dunes and see night sky (stargazing); It takes about 5-6 hours.
- sunset in middle of desert
- sand board in dunes
- Enjoy the beautiful night sky
- Welcome drinks
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- Entrance fees
- Taxes and fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Optional activity/upgrade costs
- As it is warm in the desert we recommend (especially during summer) hat, sunglasses, sun cream, comfortable cool clothes. During winter we recommend that you bring a pull over as the temperature drops after sunset.